Wedding Bells


I was SUPER excited the other day to get a call from a lady who asked me to make the cupcakes for her daughters wedding! YAY...first wedding for My Favourite Cupcake!!!

It was a small wedding that happened in Paarl - only 60 people attended - so it was quite a nice size for a first time wedding baker. The cake looked beautiful...even if I do say so myself...white roses and white icing with a little bit of a yellow trim looked really stylish and romantic. I didn't get to see the actual bride herself - but I have been promised photos, so when I get them...I will put them up for you all to see (the pic above only shows the top layer)

So those of you who are going to be tying the knot in the near future...it's official MFC now does weddings...so keep me in mind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment