Western Province....eat your heart out!



These AWESOME cupcakes are the result of our friend Dyl having taken a rather silly (in my opinion) bet with me that WP were going to beat the Sharks in the Currie Cup final....his naivety was so sweet that I couldn't resist....WP for a win....let’s be serious! J

Anyway, back to the story at hand - rather than enjoy this well earned victory (thanks little Lamb you beauty) on my own, I thought I would share the goodness with the world!  I’m sure he will begrudgingly blog about how he was forced to bake at some stage as well....so for those who don’t know, you can find his blog here...it's actually pretty good so I recommend you take a little look see. 

Dyl – thank you my friend...love that the Sharks are now officially mine!  You have made my week and it's not even 8am on Monday morning!

x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment