I've been a bad girl...I'm sorry!

Image compliments of We Heart It

At the beginning of the year, I promised that I would be better about keeping the blog up-to-date.....and let's be honest, I haven't really been so good about that have I?  Sorry guys!!!  The truth is, I started my new job in Durbs (loving it - thank you for asking) and I have been a bit distracted to say the least!

Good news though, I have new a laptop (which I love....if you aren't on a Mac, upgrade - it's awesome) and I've sorted out my Internet connection, so now I'm all settled, and after a cupcake catch-up (which I will do now now), I will be back on track with all the stories from Feb....just coz I've been quiet doesn't mean I haven't been busy!  Thanks for the patience guys! :)

Wishing you love and good cupcakes
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment