Milo and Condensed Milk Cupcakes



I've just got back from a fantastic weekend in Leisure Bay.....I went down with some friends to celebrate our friend Craig's birthday.  It was a stunning weekend of sun and sea, good food, good wine, good company....you know, the usual! :)

Anyway, we all stayed together at Craig's beach cottage, so I took these Milo and condensed milk cupcakes with me for everyone to enjoy.....and boy did they get enjoyed!  Those 24 cupcakes did not stand a chance with the boys who were there....they smashed them in their faces so fast it was like they were never even there! 

This was the first time that I have made these cupcakes - this is a new recipe that I was trying out....looks like it is a bit of a banker....especially for people like Craig who have a really sweet tooth!
Happy Birthday my friend - thank you for a rad weekend!  I hope the rest of your year is as good as the weekend was....coz then it is destined to be great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment