Winter Wedding Cupcakes for Meg and James


I made these cupcakes for my sister Meg and new brother-in-law James' wedding.  It was held at The Old Halliwell Country Inn in the Natal Midlands.  They actually got married on the 2nd of July, but I have been really slow about getting together the pics from the wedding in order to post them on my blog.  It was the most beautiful wedding (and I'm not biased at all being the older sister here).....lots of handmade detail by the bride and groom, you could feel their presence in every little bit of the decor....absolutely stunning! 

The cupcakes I made are Meg's favourite - chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow topping covered in three types of chocolate drizzle....they were divine!  (You might have previously seen them here) Thanks to all the other bridesmaids for helping me out with these - made my job a lot easier to have so many helpful hands!
Janie and Jameson I wish you many happy years together.  
Love you both lots!
xx
Ok, now that I have said my bit, let's be honest....as is always the case with wedding's.....you don't want to see the cake, you want to see the bride....so here she is in all her splendor.....can you tell what a proud big sister I am :) .....



The photos in this last collage were taken by James Gibbs -  
you can find more of his work on his website  - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment