It's Business Time

Exciting news....I got the proofs for my business cards this week...it's is really handy having awesome logo designer mates (thank you Jarrie) and a Dad in the printing industry!  Ok, but enough about that though....it's business time and I would like to hear what you have to say about the three options.  Let me know what you think...do you like the design and the colour etc, and which one of the three do you like best...I would really appreciate the feedback!

Option One:

Option Two:
 

Option Three:
 

As a complete aside - when I said "it's business time", it made me of a Flight of the Conchords....you know the one with the "business socks".  Ha ha.  Makes me laugh, so for those of you who have never seen it, do yourself a favour and click here

No comments:

Post a Comment