New year...new area code...Miss Cupcake has moved to Durban


Apologies to those of you who have returned to see what I have been up to these past three months...I have been really bad about keeping my blog up-to-date, and even worse at responding to your emails and comments, so thanks for the patience!

Truth be told, I have moved from Cape Town to Durban and with the move came quite a lot of admin and box carrying!  That coupled with the festive season and all the goodness that the new year has brought, I have been distracted to say the least!

After an update session this morning, I am now back on track - I have updated Facebook and the blog with some of the baking that I have been up to recently and there will be more to follow as the year goes on...and I promise to be more regular!  I hope you all had a fantastic break over the holidays and as always, I look forward to hearing from you :)

Niki
xx

* image from  We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment